Marketing & innovation intern
SPARE PARTS 3D
Headquartered in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D offers 3D printing solutions to home appliance manufacturers. We digitize their spare parts inventory, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia and America. Our technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain.
We are looking for talents able to take on responsibilities in a fast-moving environment. If you are interested in marketing, new technologies, entrepreneurship, or simply looking for new challenges, apply now!
Directly reporting to CEO, you will take the lead of developing marketing and communications plans for Spare Parts 3D, especially:
- Working jointly with other team members for writing and publishing short summaries of technical studies, news from the industry, points of view, etc.
- Feeding company blog and other communication channels with regular internally or externally contents,
- Sustaining company online presence (company website & social media),
- Conducting business development missions depending on the growth of the company (research potential customers, support outsourcing in Asia and Europe),
- Ensuring marketing intelligence on 3D printing and Home Appliance Industry,
- Supporting in preparing presentations and marketing brochures for clients.